Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Evil Makes A Better Foe

eBay exposes a funny side of society. I'm on my third attempt to sell a Babolat Aero Storm I bought a few years ago. The first two auctions ended with buyers getting a fair deal, but defaulting and never sending me payment. This has been going on for months. I wonder about the thoughts that go through a person's head as they bid sixty bucks on a used tennis racquet. Do they impulsively bid without knowing what they are bidding on? For the sake of mankind's destiny, I hope that's the case. I hope the latest buyer thought he was getting a real deal on the newer Aero Storm model and only discovered that this is the 2009 model after he won the auction and just saying screw you, I'm not paying for that. I'd rather fight willing deceit than plain ignorance; evil makes a better foe.

No comments: