Thursday, March 31, 2005

The Pneumonia Diet

My incessant hacking finally turned to pneumonia. As if a weekend spent staring at the ceiling wasn't bad enough, pneumonia cost me four days in the hospital. And as if four days in the hospital wasn't bad enough, it began with 28 hours in the ER.

Don't get me wrong, my doctor is a great guy. The problem is that everyone thinks he's a great guy and consequently he's booked around the clock. That means when you're in the hopital, you see a Hospitalist. When you're in the ER, you see an ERist. I was sick for nearly a month and never saw my doctor.

Oh yeah, what about the Pneumonia Diet? I lost 10 pounds in two weeks on the Pneumonia Diet. I overwhelmingly prefer the No Magic Diet, but the Pneumonia Diet is definitely effective. Good luck.

No comments: